Today is unequivocally a special part and one I’ve been vehement about for a prolonged time. Naveen Jain is not usually a good crony though also one of a many intelligent and considerable people I’ve ever met. If we haven’t listened of him (yet), he’s a businessman and humanitarian behind Viome, a tummy health contrast association I’ve talked about several times on a blog.
What creates Naveen so moving is his expostulate to solve a world’s biggest hurdles by creation and giving back. And fun fact, his association Moon Express is a usually private association with accede from a U.S. supervision to leave circuit and land on a moon!
Naveen Jain: “The Crazies Change a World”
Are your dreams so large you’re fearful to trust in them? If not, Naveen says it’s a pointer you’re not forgetful large enough:
Dream so large people consider your dreams are crazy. The crazies are a ones that change a world. Never be fearful to destroy given we usually destroy when we give up. Everything else is only a pivot.
This is accurately what Naveen sets out to do any day. Keep going, consider big, and solve a many dire problems a universe is facing. He believes it’s probable to find entrepreneurial solutions to residence a biggest tellurian hurdles in health, education, women’s empowerment, and more.
Naveen’s newest company, Viome, promises to change healthcare. Since all a studies indicate to a base means for many complicated diseases — an imbalance in a tummy — Naveen believes this tummy contrast record will make health a given and illness a choice. With this design of a particular physique chemistry, we can learn how to equivocate illness in a initial place.
Naveen always has implausible things to say, so adequate from me… branch it over to him!
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- the purpose of fear and disaster in entrepreneurship
- why a private zone competence have some-more energy than a supervision to solve large problems
- what Naveen attempted to learn his 3 kids about life (and how he did it)
- why a medical complement isn’t broken
- how a tummy microbiome determines a health
- why Naveen chose medical as his area of work… and his subsequent project
- how Viome tummy contrast works, and my knowledge with it
- what a world’s tip genetic experts told me
- the destiny of preparation (if Naveen has anything to do with it)
- Naveen’s tip 3 tips for vital a better, healthier, richer life starting today
- and more!
Resources We Mention
- Viome testing
- Anab Jain, TED Talk “Why We Need to Imagine Different Futures”
- Article, “An Entrepreneur vs. His Eye-rolling Teenage Daughter”
- Naveen Jain, TED Talk “Mindset of Abundance”
- Naveen Jain, TED Talk “Solving Grand Challenges Through Innovation Entrepreneurship”
- Article, “Why Education is Ripe for Disruption,” Forbes
- 85: How to Raise an Entrepreneur: Nurturing Risk Takers, Problem Solvers, Change Makers
- 149: Saunacast: Genetics, Personalized Medicine and Random Health Experiments
- What Our Poop Reveals About Digestive Gut Health
- How to Test Your Gut Microbiome (At Home Without a Doctor)
What did we consider of today’s episode? Do we have other questions you’d like Naveen to answer? Let me know in a criticism below, or leave me a review on iTunes. we review any and any one, and my guest mostly do too and competence answer your questions!
Many Thanks to Today’s Podcast Sponsors
This podcast is brought to we by Beekeeper’s Naturals. Our recovering attribute with bees goes approach back. Humans have been benefiting from bees and their nutritive superfoods given antiquated times, from Cleopatra regulating sugar to keep her childish heat to Hippocrates prescribing propolis to heal all from sores to bacterial infection. Beekeepers Naturals is dedicated to bringing a age-old advantages of bee products to complicated times. They offer unequivocally high peculiarity propolis, stately jelly, bee pollen, tender honey, and many other products. And all of these are sustainably sourced from a association that is dedicated to safeguarding and improving a bee population. My personal favorites are their propolis spray, that helped me conduct off a scratchy throat, and their B.LXR brew that is a reduction of all their bee products as a healthy mind boost we use to stay pointy on bustling days. You can check them out during wellnessmama.com/go/beekeepers.
This podcast is also brought to we by Good Culture. Good Culture creates extraordinary lodge cheese. we know, we know, not indispensably dual difference we would put in a same judgment on bland speaking. But theirs is awesome, we promise, even if we don’t adore lodge cheese. Basically, it’s naturally fermented lodge cheese so it’s giveaway of gums, fillers, and additives and it’s packaged with probiotics. And given it’s done naturally it doesn’t have that uncanny mouth feel that a lot of lodge cheese has. So, we use it all a time in cooking and smoothies as a surrogate for other forms of cheese, or only a dish on a go. You can find it during Whole Foods and many other grocery stores and it comes in yogurt-sized cups too, and those are ideal for meals. Check them out. It’s Good Culture and they are accessible during many grocery stores.