Today we’re articulate about a unequivocally unsentimental proceed to assistance a families eat healthier that will greatfully even a the picky eaters among us. I’m here with Jen Hansard who’s a co-founder of Simple Green Smoothies. we gamble you’ve substantially listened of it. It’s a beautiful and unequivocally renouned website dedicated to, we guessed it, immature smoothies!
What creates Jen’s proceed to healthy eating so great? The Simple Green Smoothie lifestyle does not engage slicing calories or expelling an whole food group. Instead, it unequivocally encourages us to make one elementary change, that is to splash one immature smoothie a day. Now over one million people have taken a thrust and sealed adult for Jen’s immature smoothie challenge.
A Few Simple Green Smoothies a Day…
Jen’s adore event with immature smoothies began during a financial predicament when she indispensable to keep a alloy (and a bills) away. She wasn’t fervent to try those humorous immature drinks, though smoothies seemed like an easy and careful proceed to stay healthy.
Many smoothie experiments later, Jen couldn’t trust a disproportion one immature smoothie a day made. Her new find grew into a passion for flitting on this one elementary health habit.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Jen’s story of how a elementary immature smoothie incited out to be a life-changer
- how she went from selling smoothie reduction on WIC assistance to apropos a CEO of a abounding business
- real-food selling tips (even on a parsimonious budget)
- how to hoop amicable events (birthday parties, etc.) while eating healthy
- the health robe that’s some-more critical than immature smoothies, exercise, or even quitting smoking
- how to make 7 immature smoothies for underneath $15
- ideas to start your possess immature smoothie habit
- ways to build activity and transformation into your family’s culture
- and more!
Resources We Mention
- Meet Jen Hansard
- Simple 7-Day Smoothie Challenge
- Book: Simple Green Smoothies: 100+ Tasty Recipes to Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Feel Great in Your Body
- Book: Simple Green Meals
- Strengths Finder Test
- 2. How to Buy Real Food on a Budget
- 38: The Reality of Real Food
- 54: Baby Steps for Eating Real Food
- 55: Real Food Shopping Tips and Tricks
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthy Food
- Refreshing Cucumber Lime Veggie Green Smoothie Recipe
- Whey-Free Smoothie Recipes
- Green Superfood Powder: Worth it? (+ How to Find a Good One)
- The Benefits of Sprouts and Microgreens
- How to Grow Broccoli Sprouts ( Why We All Should)
- 7 Fun Ways to Exercise As a Family
- Blender Reviews: Blendtec vs. Vitamix ( Others)
Do we splash immature smoothies? What are some of your favorite combinations? Please share! Or, leave a review on iTunes. we value meaningful what we consider and this helps other moms find a podcast, too!
A Big Thank You to Today’s Podcast Sponsors
This podcast is brought to we by Plant Therapy. I’m mostly asked where we get my essential oils, and Plant Therapy is my go-to place these days. They offer many approved organic essential oils, including many kid-safe blends during unequivocally affordable prices. we also adore that they offer bigger sizes of many oils so we can sequence a favorites in 100-milliliter bottles and they final longer, and afterwards we chuck fewer bottles in a recycling any month. Many of we also know that not all essential oils are protected to use on babies and tiny children, and that certain dilution ratios should always be followed. Plant Therapy takes a investigate and guesswork out of this, given they work with Robert Tisserand, who is a author of “Essential Oil Safety,” to make certain that all of their kid-safe oils are truly protected for kids. They are charity a 10% bonus to Wellness Mama listeners and we can squeeze a bonus by regulating a formula WELLNESS10, all one word, WELLNESS10, during wellnessmama.com/go/pt.
This podcast is brought to we by Beekeepers Naturals. Our recovering attribute with bees goes proceed back. Humans have been benefiting from bees and their nutritive superfoods given antiquated times, from Cleopatra regulating sugar to keep her childish heat to Hippocrates prescribing propolis to heal all from sores to bacterial infection. Beekeepers Naturals is dedicated to bringing a age-old advantages of bee products to complicated times. They offer unequivocally high peculiarity propolis, stately jelly, bee pollen, tender honey, and many other products. And all of these are sustainably sourced from a association that is dedicated to safeguarding and improving a bee population. My personal favorites are their propolis spray, that helped me conduct off a scratchy throat, and their B.LXR brew that is a reduction of all their bee products as a healthy mind boost we use to stay pointy on bustling days. You can check them out during wellnessmama.com/go/beekeepers.