I feel unequivocally advantageous get to speak to so many doctors who are changing medical for a better. I’m here with Dr. Maryann Prewitt, a organic medicine medicine and gynecologist formed in Dallas, Texas. You can find her during HealthWellnessMD.com. She’s going to deliver us to a lot of unequivocally cold anti-aging science and some good holistic, non-invasive options for being your best self during any age.
If you’re feeling your age (or older) or usually wish to take a medicine proceed for a future, unequivocally check out this episode!
Feel Your Best With HealthWellnessMD
Just since we strech a certain age doesn’t meant we can’t demeanour and feel healthy. I adore how Dr. Prewitt focuses on aging not usually “gracefully,” though proactively.
Rather than resorting to proxy fixes to conduct symptoms, Dr. Prewitt combines a best of anti-aging medicine and healthy methods to uphold and optimize a physique from a inside out. Her protocols embody science-based nutrition, physician-guided fitness, laser medicine, thyroid management, and hormone therapy for a best sexual, emotional, and earthy health.
This is a super-packed partial with a lot of information, so don’t forget to check out a resources next if we wish to dive deeper into some of a things we speak about.
(A discerning heads-up: We will be articulate about healthy ways to urge passionate health problems, so use your visualisation if you’re listening with kids around.)
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- some intolerable statistics on hypothyroidism in women (that request to 70-80% of us!)
- why passionate cognisance shouldn’t be left out of a doctor/patient conversation
- the little-known purpose of testosterone in women’s health
- how usually 20% of physicians know how to provide a thyroid
- which nation ranks 28th in health though spends a many on medical (you can substantially guess)
- the new scholarship called gerontology and what it’s doing to solve problems compared with aging
- a painless and non-invasive diagnosis for incontinence that indeed works
- why a lapse to passionate wellness should be a unchanging partial of postpartum care
- how to reinvigorate a pelvic building regulating sound waves
- the tie between heart illness and erectile dysfunction
- downsides to curative solutions to ED
- vaginal rejuvenation solutions for women
- whether or not hormone therapy is safe
- which lifestyle factors and supplements to optimize for hormone change and thyroid health
- why we competence wish to equivocate statin medications, and what to do instead
- how to favour a healthy bargain of passionate health (and assistance your kids to, also)
- and more!
Resources We Mention
- Learn some-more about Dr. Prewitt and her use during HealthWellnessMD.com
- Book: Dr. Valter Longo, The Longevity Diet
- Muscle Activation Technique
- GAINSWave for men
- FemiLift for women
- ADK2 supplement
- Vitamin D
- Meriva (Curcumin) supplement
- Thorne LipoCardia
Related Episodes Articles
- 43: How to Get a Correct Thyroid Diagnosis
- 109: Vaginal Health, Menopause, and Hormone Therapy with Dr. Anna Cabeca
- 108: Why a Birth Control Pill Screws Up Hormones What to Use Instead
- 117: Fitness during Any Age with Flipping 50s Debra Atkinson
- 118: An At-Home Approach to Balancing Thyroid Hormones with McCall McPherson
- 130: Biohacking for Moms Reversing Aging with Bulletproof’s Dave Asprey
- 152: Foods for Hormone Balance With Magdalena Wszelaki
- How to Boost Thyroid Function Naturally
- 9 Tips to Help Balance Hormones Naturally
- Are You Getting Enough Vitamin D?
Do we have questions for Dr. Prewitt? Let her know in a comments and we will try to help! And please, take dual mins to leave a review on iTunes. we value meaningful what we consider and this helps other moms find a podcast as well.
Special Thanks to Today’s Podcast Sponsors
This partial is brought to we by Four Sigmatic. My kitchen is always stocked with their coffee fungus blends, their Matcha mix, and their true fungus drinks. Four Sigmatic has figured out how to get a advantages of mushrooms like chaga, lions mane, cordyceps and reishi into tasty present drinks. My stream favorite is their adaptogen coffee mix that has tolsi and astragalus. But we adore all of their products. They have options with or but caffeine so if you’re not a caffeine chairman we can find products that we will love. And we find that even their coffee blends that do enclose caffeine have reduction than a normal crater of coffee. But don’t let this dope you. we have found that we get so many some-more concentration and mental clarity from these fungus blends than we do from unchanging coffee, and but a jitters. The further of a mushrooms, that are deliberate nootropics, definition that they are good for a mind creates these super food blends some-more effective and many healthier than usually unchanging aged coffee. we adore them with a lurch of macadamia divert personally. we also adore that many of their splash mixes are present and finished into particular servings so they are ideal for transport or on a go. If you’re listening to this, afterwards we can get a special offer usually for listeners of this podcast by going to wellnessmama.com/go/four-sigmatic.
This podcast is brought to we by Nutrition Genome. The many extensive genetic research on a market, Nutrition Genome covers 85+ clinically applicable genes opposite all of a vital biochemical pathways. The exam also includes a 50+ page news that unequivocally goes in-depth and gives feedback on your personal gene duty and how to raise your possess gene expression. The research also provides dishes that are best to highlight and minimize, talks about toxins you’re some-more expected to be supportive to, your genetic highlight response, and even endorsed blood work to optimize your genetic plans for long-lasting health and longevity. This contrast doesn’t have a remoteness concerns that some of a other renouned genetic tests have, and we usually did this with all a children. The formula have been unequivocally useful for customizing their diets and supplements. You can check it out and learn some-more and get a exam during wellnessmama.com/go/nutrition-genome.