Today’s partial is with one of a many fascinating people we have met in new years. Eric Remensperger is a Wall Street counsel with a singular story. Prior to relocating from New York to Los Angeles (probably dual of a top stressed places in a world) he was a work hard, play hard, cigarette-smoking kind of guy. These days, he’s a holistic health consultant and serious biohacker.
What changed? Like many with a passion for wellness, it started with his possess diagnosis.
A Personal Quest to Cure Cancer
Eric’s life altered perpetually in Jun of 2016 when he perceived a diagnosis of advanced-stage prostate cancer.
In response, he did an implausible low dive into all things associated to cancer from a causes to therapies to a interventions. His ability to grasp a large design about a formidable illness and filter out all a sound is amazing.
This story has a happy ending: Eric was announced to be in discount after usually 7 months of his cancer protocol. (Incredible and really singular with his form of cancer.) Eric doesn’t like to use a word “cure” when he’s articulate about cancer, though rather a idea is to sojourn in a recovering state and assistance others to do a same.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Eric’s story and how he was diagnosed with modernized assertive cancer even while critical a super healthy lifestyle
- what he feels are a roots of cancer
- the diagnosis: how he motionless what to do next
- the condition that all cancer cells share
- tools Eric used to delayed his cancer progression
- what ozone therapy is and a approach Eric used ozone to assistance hindrance his cancer
- the advantages of high sip IV vitamin C (and how to use it opposite cancer)
- supplements Eric used during his recovery
- how healing ketosis differs from nutritive ketosis
- why cancer loves glucose and because it’s critical to equivocate it
- the genuine reason education is so important
- how we know there is voltage in a cells and how this impacts a life
- why object is so critical (hint: not usually for vitamin D)
- what redox is and because we all need to know it
- why a object and infraredlight are so important
- what GCMAF is and because we need it
- the reason romantic health is so critical for earthy health
Resources We Mention
- QRS Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy Machine (mention Wellness Mama sent we to be means to order)
- Cancer as a Metabolic Disease: On a Origin, Management, and Prevention of Cancer by Thomas Seyfried
- The Longevity Diet: Discover a New Science Behind Stem Cell Activation and Regeneration to Slow Aging, Fight Disease, and Optimize Weight by Valter Longo
- The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, Vapor by Gerald Pollock
- Tripping Over a Truth: How a Metabolic Theory of Cancer Is Overturning One of Medicine’s Most Entrenched Paradigms by Travis Christofferson
- Power vs. Force by David Hawkins
- Healing Is Voltage by Jerry Tennant
- The Body Electric by Robert Becker and Gary Selden
- The Prime Cause of Cancer (Understand Cancer Series Book 2) by Otto Warburg
- 129: Childhood Cancer: Avoidance, Treatment, and Understanding a Odds with My Kid Cures Cancer
- The Link Between Sugar and Cancer
- Sulforaphane Benefits: How It Slows Aging, Fights Cancer More
- My Experience With Water Fasting Why I’ll Do It Again
- How to Do a Ketogenic Diet ( Is It Safe for Women?)
- Health Benefits of Rebounding
- Dry Brushing for Skin: 5 Benefits How to Do It a Right Way
Special Thanks to Today’s Podcast Sponsors
This podcast is brought to we by SteadyMD. I’ve been regulating this association for a past year and we adore them. Here’s how it works. Instead of carrying a primary alloy that we have to make an appointment to see, wait for hours in a bureau to visit, we can now have your alloy accessible whatever we need him or her by your phone. SteadyMD has a staff of doctors who are accessible around call, content or video discuss whenever we need them, so they respond fast and they already know your medical history. You get interconnected with a singular alloy so we can work with them as a long-term partner for your health. They’re good capable in lab testing, medicine health, and organic medicine and they’re good for those pointless problematic off-hours medical questions so we don’t have to run to obligatory care. You can check them out and see if they are right for we by visiting steadymd.com/wm. They do have singular spots available, so I’d check them out fast if you’re interested.
This partial is brought to we by Crunchy Betty. It’s summer and where we am it is super prohibited and humid. I’ve always done my possess deodorant and we still consider that’s an extraordinary option. It works well, though lately, I’ve been so bustling that I’ve been branch to a pre-made healthy deodorant, and we am amatory it. It’s called Kokomo Cream and it smells like a pleasant vacation. Think coconut and orange in bliss and it works impossibly well. My father uses it too, we both adore a smell and we adore how uninformed we stay all day. My favorite part, it’s from a tiny family business and we could usually find it right now on Etsy. So, we can find it by going to etsy.com/shop/crunchybetty.