I can't wait to share today’s guest with you! Dr. Alvin Danenberg is a periodontist who has been treating patients with resin illness for over 44 years. He incorporates aspects of nourishment and lifestyle change as partial of his cutting-edge laser custom that treats periodontal disease. And we’re gonna excavate into that today.
In 2015, he was allocated to a expertise of a College of Integrative Medicine, and he combined a college’s unifying periodontal training module. So he’s a world-renowned consultant in this topic. He has certifications in organic medicine as good as a ADAPT training from a Kresser Institute. And he’s also a author of a book called Crazy Good Living: Healthy Gums, Healthy Gut, Healthy Life.
He’s impossibly competent and so unequivocally kind, and we can’t wait to chat!
Episode Highlights With Dr. Al Danenburg
- Learn a reason board isn’t always bad
- Why a ancestors didn’t get resin illness and we do
- The genuine reason animals in a furious don’t have tooth spoil and trained animals do
- A fascinating approach that what we eat affects a verbal health
- The cause that is only as critical as brushing to keep healthy teeth
- How a mouth affects a nitric oxide levels in a body
- The startling approach that certain mouthwash products can lift blood pressure!
- How a tummy microbiome affects a verbal microbiome
- The 3 primary and critical reasons for dental plaque
- How leaky tummy and leaky gums are connected and what to do about it
- How to purify a tongue correctly
Resources We Mention
- Crazy Good Living: Healthy Gums, Healthy Gut, Healthy Life by Dr. Alvin Danenberg
More From Wellness Mama
- 3: How to Improve Your Oral Health
- 86: The Science of a Oral Microbiome and Remineralization with Will of OraWellness
- 127: Using a Dental Diet to Reverse Dental Problems with Dr. Steven Lin
- My Oral Health Routine (That Stopped My Cavities)
- How to Whiten Teeth With Activated Charcoal
- An Easy 3-Step Approach for Healthy Teeth (Without Flossing)
- Does Brushing Teeth Prevent Cavities?
- How to Brush Your Teeth Correctly
Do we or your kids onslaught with cavities or other dental health problems? What do we consider of Dr. Al’s advice? Also, greatfully take dual mins to leave a review on iTunes. we value meaningful what we consider and this helps other moms find a podcast as well!
Special Thanks to Today’s Sponsors!
This podcast is brought to we by Kettle and Fire. You might already know that this is my go-to bone gas since it is shelf-stable, easy to use, and delicious. But we might not know that Kettle and Fire only expelled code new bone-broth formed soups, that make it even some-more available to eat healthy on a go and they save a lot of time when you’re perplexing to feed a whole family on a bustling night. They have miso, tomato, and butternut soups and they are all really, unequivocally good. Plus, they have a 20-hour delayed cook routine for their gas that extracts violent amounts of protein, 10g per serving. This routine creates a collagen-rich gas that is good for hair, skin, and nails. Right now, we can save 10% by going to KettleandFire.com/mama (the bonus is already built in!).
This part is brought to we by Four Sigmatic. My kitchen is always stocked with their coffee fungus blends, their Matcha mix, and their true fungus drinks. Four Sigmatic has figured out how to get a advantages of mushrooms like chaga, lions mane, cordyceps and reishi into tasty present drinks. My stream favorite is their adaptogen coffee mix that has tolsi and astragalus. But we adore all of their products. They have options with or but caffeine so if you’re not a caffeine chairman we can find products that we will love. And we find that even their coffee blends that do enclose caffeine have reduction than a normal crater of coffee. But don’t let this dope you. we have found that we get so most some-more concentration and mental clarity from these fungus blends than we do from unchanging coffee, and but a jitters. The further of a mushrooms, that are deliberate nootropics, definition that they are good for a mind creates these super food blends some-more effective and most healthier than only unchanging aged coffee. we adore them with a lurch of macadamia divert personally. we also adore that many of their splash mixes are present and finished into particular servings so they are ideal for transport or on a go. If you’re listening to this, afterwards we can get a special offer only for listeners of this podcast by going to FourSigmatic.com/WellnessMama.