The debate surrounding EMFs never seems to end, and with good reason. The record is changing fast with a arise of 5G and wireless record being in all from your automobile to your fridge. The law is, we don’t know a health effects of this record and won’t entirely know for years.
We’ve tackled this subject a few times on a podcast and a blog, though currently we’ll get an refurbish from EMF consultant Daniel DeBaun of DefenderShield on new developments.
Episode Highlights: The Advent of 5G
- what non-ionizing deviation is and given we need to be discreet of it
- what’s entrance with 5G and given it is a large deal
- the startling disproportion between 3G, 4G, and 5G
- why 5 G represents a most bigger burst than prior generations
- how a EMF debate can be associated to trans fats
- how a stream reserve standards for dungeon phones was set 35 years ago (and needs an update)
- why kids are some-more exposed to a effects of EMFs than adults
- why women are some-more electrosensitive than men
- the outcome of blue light from screens on circadian stroke and sleep
- what studies uncover about EMFs, laptops, and sperm
- practical modifications we can make to your home and inclination to make them safer
- and more!
Resources We Mention
- For a investigate and studies Daniel mentions see https://www.defendershield.com/learn/studies
- Radiation Nation: The Fallout of Modern Technology by Daniel DeBaun
- The Non-Tinfoil Guide to EMFs by Nicolas Pineault
- The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and a Body of Life by Robert Becker and Gary Selden
- DefenderShield for laptops
- Shields for tablets
- EMF helmet phone cases
- Programmable opening timer
- Blue light restraint glasses
More From Wellness Mama
- 73: The Truth About EMFs, WiFi, and Radiation (+ How to Avoid Them!)
- 120: A Real-Life Approach to Reducing EMFs with Dr. Libby Darnell
- 154: Understanding and Mitigating EMFs in a Home With Peter Sierck From EMFRF
- 178: A Pediatrician Explains How EMFs Are Dramatically Affecting Our Children With EMF Kill Switch
- Is EMF Exposure Really a Big Deal?
- Why we Wear Blue Light Blocking Glasses (at Night)
- Why You Should Never Eat Vegetable Oil or Margarine
Are we endangered about EMFs? What do we do in your home?Also, greatfully take dual mins to leave a review on iTunes. we value meaningful what we consider and this helps other moms find a podcast as well!
Thank You to Today’s Sponsors
This part is sponsored by Thrive Market – my go to place for genuine food online. The judgment is elementary – Thrive is like an online Costco meets Whole Foods for non perishables. They offer dishes during a bonus so we can get them during indiscriminate prices with membership and also have a line of many of their possess organic and healthy products during extraordinary prices. For instance, we place a large sequence once a month and batch adult on cupboard staples like coconut aminos, canned fish like sardines and tuna, condiments, nuts, flours, baking ingredients, spices and nutritious unenlightened break foods. Just for being a Wellness Mama Podcast listener, we can get an additional 25% off your initial squeeze and a giveaway 30 day membership to Thrive Market during thrivemarket.com/katie
This part is brought to we by SteadyMD, a personalized primary caring alloy height online. Instead of unbiased visits with an on-call obligatory caring alloy or specialist, we now have 24/7 entrance to my alloy who knows my story whenever we need him. He knows we cite to equivocate antibiotics whenever possible, that we take a healthy proceed whenever probable and that we have thyroid disease. When we content or video discuss given my child got harm and competence need stitches, he knows my child’s name and her medical history. It’s truly like carrying an aged propagandize nation medicine alloy who comes to your home, though with a preference of content and Face Time. Like any doctor, these doctors can allot medicine, sequence labs and manage specific health conditions like thyroid problems, or diabetes and autoimmunue disease. But distinct other doctors, we don’t have to lay in their bureau or be around a room full of ill people to get questions answered. And we don’t have to take any time divided from my kids or work given we can video discuss with my doc from home. we truly feel this is a destiny of medical and I’m amatory it! Each of their docs can usually take a singular series of patients (about 14 or 1/3 of a normal doc) so they have some-more time for any person, so check them out and learn some-more during steadymd.com/wm