As women and moms, I’m not certain we can ever get adequate information about a hormones and how they work. Today I’m here with Angelique Panagos, a purebred nutritive therapist and a author of a book we examination recently called The Balance Plan. It stood out to me as a life-changing book and a summary we all would wish to hear.
Angelique specializes in hormone health, highlight management, weight management, and digestive wellness. we adore her truth that food affects any dungeon in a bodies (even a thoughts!) and we can’t wait to dive in low in this examination today.
Episode Highlights: How to Make a Hormone Balance Plan
- the implausible outcome highlight has on hormones, weight, mood, and altogether health
- best dishes to eat for hormone change (and a dishes that outing us up)
- what gaining weight around a center tells we about your health
- how record is separating us from loyal community
- why sugarine is a hormone deregulator and how to flog a habit
- whether keto is good for hormones (and women in general)
- important information durations tell us about a health
- what to do if we get a PCOS or endometriosis diagnosis
- and more!
Resources We Mention
- The Balance Plan: 6 Steps to Optimize Your Hormonal Health by Angelique Panagos
- Vegetable spiralizer
- Blue-light restraint glasses
- Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers by Robert Sapolsky
Angelique Panagos Quotables
“We’re going to beds with a iPads, a laptops, a inclination instead of a partners and we’re staring during this blue light and that in itself is carrying a disastrous outcome on hormonal health and on a cortisol change again, so that highlight hormone balance. If we start looking during all these opposite factors, chuck in a miss of transformation and miss of practice as well, what it’s formulating is this ideal storm, this ideal hormonal storm.”
“Your genes bucket a gun, though a sourroundings pulls a trigger.”
More From Wellness Mama
- 79: Using Naturopathic Medicine to Beat Hormone Imbalance Nutrient Deficiencies
- 80: What Your Monthly Cycle Reveals About Your Hormones With Alisa Vitti
- 89: Why Sleep Is More Important Than Diet and Exercise Combined with Shawn Stevenson
- 90: A Mind Of Your Own: Tackling Mental Illness and Fixing Hormones with Dr. Kelly Brogan
- 108: Why a Birth Control Pill Screws Up Hormones What to Use Instead
- 190: The Easiest Way to Track HRV, Sleep, and Movement With Oura Ring
- 192: How to Avoid Rushing Woman Syndrome and Balance Hormones With Dr. Sonya Jensen
- Why we Wear Blue Light Blocking Glasses (at Night)
- 9 Lessons We Can Learn From Europe (Food, Wine Sleep)
- The Importance of Balancing Stress Hormones
- How we Reduced My Cortisol Levels Naturally With Food Light
Did we suffer this episode? What other questions do we have about hormones? Please dump a criticism next or leave a examination on iTunes to let us know. We value meaningful what we consider and this helps other moms find a podcast as well.
Thank You to Today’s Sponsors
This partial is sponsored by Joovv, a usually red-light therapy we have and use any day. So red-light therapy, also called photobiomodulation, is upheld by a strong volume of clinical literature. And it’s pronounced to assistance with all from extended flesh liberation to reduced corner pain. we have privately been regulating a Joovv and I’ve seen conspicuous alleviation impiety my skin health and thyroid function, that is another thing it’s clinically complicated to assistance with. It also helps forestall hair loss, including after when my daughter was innate a integrate of years ago. And a Joovv light uses a singular multiple of red light and nearby infrared light to accomplish these accumulation of benefits. The easiest approach we can explain it is that it gives your mitochondria a burst start, so when we urge your mobile health we urge your altogether health. And it’s truly one of a easiest things we can do for my health any day and it’s a partial of my morning routine. Joovv is also third-party tested and FDA authorized so that we know that it works. And we can check out a many advantages by going to joovv.com/wellnessmama and they’ll give we a special present with any squeeze only for being a Wellness Mama podcast listener.
This partial is brought to we by Thrive Market. If you’ve never systematic from Thrive Market, we are blank out! I’ve been concerned with them and been a fan given they really initial non-stop a few years ago and have literally saved thousands of dollars in groceries given that time by regulating Thrive to sequence a lot of a non-perishable staples in bulk! My kids adore things like their Thrive Market code plantain chips, that they mostly eat surfaced with homemade guacamole, or their grain-free granola that is good on tip of some homemade yogurt for breakfast. we also adore to batch adult on cupboard staples like spices, condiments, and bulk mixture for baking and cooking. Just for being a Wellness Mama Podcast listener, we can get an additional 25% off your initial squeeze and a giveaway 30 day membership to try it out. Check out Thrive Market during thrivemarket.com/katie