I am here currently with a dear crony and one of my mentors, Mark Sisson, who is a New York Times bestselling author of a Keto Reset Diet. He is now also a bestselling author of a Keto Reset Instant Pot Cookbook which is full of tasty recipes that are 100% tailored to a ketogenic diet. And we already know we adore my Instant Pot!
You substantially know Mark as a author of The Primal Blueprint and owner of Primal Kitchen, that is one of my favorite brands of condiments and mayo. He’s also a former world-class continuation contestant and one of a heading voices in a evolutionary health movement.
It all started with Mark’s renouned blog, MarksDailyApple.com, that paved a approach for many of us in a primal paleo and health worlds. He was one of a initial to plea required knowledge about diet and practice beliefs and start a transformation enlivening an opinion of personal shortcoming toward health.
Episode Highlights: Instant Pot Tips for Healthy Eating
- How a ketogenic diet works and since you’d wish to try it (Mark creates it so simple!)
- Why what we eat determines your tummy biome
- Getting to a place of metabolic coherence how to find a honeyed spot
- Whether or not keto is protected during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- How most fat is too much… and either a kind of fat matters
- And more!
Resources We Mention
- Primal Kitchen
- Instant Pot
- The Keto Reset Instant Pot Cookbook
- The Keto Reset Diet Cookbook
- The Primal Blueprint
- Sometimes a Great Notion by Ken Kesey
More From Wellness Mama
- 116: How to Reboot Your Metabolism Using a Keto Reset Diet With Mark Sisson
- 98: Overcoming Orthorexia with Intuitive, Mindful Eating with Devyn Sisson
- 75: Rock a Instant Pot and Ferment Anything with Wardeh Harmon
- 143: Thomas DeLauer on Reducing Inflammation, Curcumin, Keto for Women, Easy Weight Loss
- How to Do a Ketogenic Diet ( Is It Safe for Women?)
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker: Review + Recipes
- 2-Minute Healthy Mayonnaise Recipe (Paleo, Whole 30)
- Why Saturated Fat Is Not a Enemy ( Why We Need It)
- 7 Day Keto Meal Plan for Women (Ideas + Easy Recipes)
Instant Pot Recipes to Try
- Garlic Herb Pot Roast Recipe (Instant Pot)
- Butter Chicken Recipe (Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Option)
- Fresh Spiced Apple Cider Recipe (Crock Pot or Instant Pot)
- Homemade Pho With Zoodles (Instant Pot Option)
- Classic Chicken and Rice Recipe (Instant Pot)
- Healthy Thai Chicken Curry (Instant Pot or Slow Cooker)
- How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Keto Friendly)
Do we follow a ketogenic diet, or are we meditative about trying? Please dump a criticism next or leave a examination on iTunes to let us know. We value meaningful what we consider and this helps other moms find a podcast as well.
Thank You to Today’s Sponsors
This podcast is sponsored by FuroHealth, a heading provider of cold thrust tubs, including a one we bought and have in my home. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a fan of being cold… so since lay around in cold water? For one thing, athletes have been regulating cold for liberation for years. Recently I’ve motionless it would be a good thought to get behind to powerlifting and sprinting. But a bruise muscles! This cylinder is super easy to implement since it plugs into a unchanging electrical opening and keeps H2O consistently 42-58 degrees though wanting ice.
While we creatively started cold therapy for a earthy benefits, we positively adore a cognitive and mood benefits! I’ve beheld that I’m most some-more focused and prolific on days we get cold, and mostly happier too. Ever jumped into cold H2O and casually laughed? This is expected from a recover of mood-boosting neurotransmitters that cold stimulates. Check out a cylinder we got and use daily during furohealth.com
This podcast is brought to we by Thrive Market. You already know we adore them for so many reasons, though as we get tighten to holidays and all of a cooking and celebrations that go with it, Thrive creates my life so most easier! We roughly always have association for each holiday so we pre-plan my dishes and sequence all a bulk and non-perishable mixture I’ll need from Thrive so we have them on hand. Their Thrive Market Brand line has all of a staples we need during most improved prices than we can find locally and they make certain I’m always prepared to horde a crowd. Here’s a tip: we keep a garland of their almond flour, pumpkin puree, and cinnamon on palm so if we get invited to a holiday dinner, we can whip adult a pumpkin cake in an hour or reduction and have it to take with us. Check them out and save 25% on your initial sequence during thrivemarket.com/katie