I don’t know about you, though this time of year can be a tiny chaotic for me! With Thanksgiving, Christmas, and several family birthdays, there is a lot to devise and a lot of gifts to wrap. We try to hang to practice instead of things as many as probable (here are some of my best ideas), generally with a possess kids, though also customarily give one earthy present per family member.
Also, for extended family and tighten friends that we don’t live tighten adequate to share practice with, we send tiny gifts as well. we know it seems early, though we try to get my selling finished now so that we can season and suffer a holidays while meaningful gifts are already wrapped!
This holiday present lamp is a gathering of a best gifts we’ve ever perceived and a ones that are favorites to give. As many as possible, all these gifts are eco-friendly and extent cosmetic whenever possible. They are also natural, organic, and health-promoting.
My Natural + Eco-Friendly Gift Giving Guide!
I’ve enclosed my favorite gifts for any member of a family, age group, and seductiveness level, so keep scrolling if we need ideas for a specific family member. They go in severe age sequence (adults down to babies) and afterwards special seductiveness present ideas are next that (for a chef, a grandparents, white elephant gifts, etc).
Important: Please note that many of a links in this lamp are associate links. This means that if you squeeze by these links, a cost will be a same for we and I’ll accept a tiny elect that helps support my blog and my family. Many thanks!
Gifts for Mom (That She Won’t Just Pretend She Loves)
As a kid, we always got my mom new kitchen rigging and apparatus as gifts. we remember feeling a tiny guilty given my hermit and we got toys and fun gifts, and we always suspicion she got a brief finish of a hang customarily removing kitchen equipment that she used for us. Then, we became a mom myself and grown a adore for cooking, and now we get customarily as vehement about new kitchen essentials. This list includes some of a best unsentimental gifts for moms, as good as some pampering and relaxing ones!
- Amazon Prime Membership – Get giveaway 2-day shipping on many items, and giveaway streaming song and movies.
- or Real Plans Membership – My biggest time saver – this skeleton all of my dishes and selling lists and can hoop allergies, bulk prep day and more!
- Shiatsu Massage Pillow – Seriously rivals an tangible massage for half a price!
- Hydroflask Water Bottle – The H2O bottle we use that keeps H2O cold (or hot) for days!
- Royally Flawless Facial Moisturizer – Amazing facial oil with a tip peculiarity mixture and no junk!
- RTIC Tumbler – Great for prohibited or cold drinks.
- Wake-up Light Gentle Alarm Clock – Wake adult kindly to light light and sound
- Himalayan Salt Lamp – Soothing gentle orange heat during night from these pleasing lamps.
- Blue Blocker Glasses – we wear these after dim for improved snooze (some studies uncover that avoiding blue light after dim helps melatonin levels).
- Sleep Master Sleep Mask – Great for transport – a snooze facade that is indeed comfortable!
- 10,000 Lux Happy Light – Feel blue in a winter? we use this super-bright light to keep my cortisol levels healthy.
- Anything Le Creuset – Incredible (but pricey) dishes. I’ve been collecting a few pieces over a years and facing a titillate to buy it all!
- Microwaveable Slippers – Does someone we adore always get cold? These slippers have microwaveable pads that stay warm.
- Dry Brush – Brushing isn’t customarily for hair and teeth. Brushing skin can assistance it stay smooth, supple, and competence urge collagen.
- Low EMF Hair Dryer – Did we know that hairdryers furnish a lot of EMFs?
- French Press Coffee Maker – Make smashing coffee with this classical method.
- Instant Pot – Revolutionize dinner! This electric vigour cooker creates roasts in about an hour and turns tough cuts of beef into deliciously proposal meals.
- Grown-up Coloring Book and Markers – Coloring isn’t for kids anymore and studies uncover it competence revoke highlight levels. Try a “grown-up coloring book.”
- Kokomo Cream Organic Deodorant – This healthy deodorant smells like a tropics and lasts for months.
- A good book – Just off a tip of my head… maybe The Wellness Mama 5-Step Lifestyle Detox or The Wellness Mama Cookbook? 🙂 Ok, I’m biased, though it’s a good approach to have all of a best recipes and health hacks on a site during your fingertips.
- Blackout Curtains – Even a tiny light can meddle with snooze quality. We use trance fate to keep a room unequivocally dark.
- Wine Bottle Tiki Torch – Upcycle aged booze bottles with these darling tiki-torch kits.
Gifts for Dad (No Ties or PJs on This List)
I’ve always had a many formidable time anticipating good gifts for a group in my life, generally my husband. He has impossibly high standards for products and prefers really high-quality equipment that final forever. These have been some of his favorite gifts in new years and they competence be ideal for a guys on your list too. (Also, check a lists next for some-more specific ideas for dads who transport a lot or who adore a outdoors!)
- Magnetic Wrist Band – Holds nails and screws for a handyman!
- Fire Starter Kit – Useful apparatus to start fires though matches or a lighter.
- Blue Blocking Glasses -These eyeglasses assistance revoke eye tired from computers and revoke blue light for improved sleep.
- Lifestraw or Sawyer Water Filter – Survival H2O filter that fits in your pocket.
- Comfy Slippers – My father loves these slippers he got a integrate of years ago.
- Heat Proof BBQ Gloves – For a male who likes to grill, these gloves will strengthen his hands.
- Smart Wool Socks – Warm though not sweaty and they keep feet dry. Great for hiking or bland use.
- Surefire Flashlight – High peculiarity and super splendid slot flashlight.
- Wine Aerator – Pour booze by this to urge flavor.
- 30-day Lantern for Camping – A unequivocally prolonged continuance lantern for a outdoorsman who loves to camp.
- Esse 3 Knife – Really high-quality multi-use knife.
- Saddleback Leather Wallet – This wallet has a 100-year warranty!! (yes, really!)
- Quality Shaving Kit OR Beard Oil– Great options for a smooth or bearded male in your life!
- RTIC Insulated Tumbler – This insulated vast mop keeps things cold for adult to 24 hours and prohibited for adult to 12.
- Hydroflask Insulated Water Bottle – Insulated H2O bottle that keeps H2O cold for days.
- Backjoy Seat – Does your man lay a lot? This competence assistance urge viewpoint and assuage tragedy in a back.
- Defender Phone Case or Tablet Case – Protect him from EMFs when regulating electronics.
- Tactical Pen – More than customarily a pen, it works in all conditions and can mangle a automobile window if a chairman is trapped.
- ENO Hammock – Portable hammock that fits in a tiny bag and is good for transport and camping.
- Tactical Backpack – For a outdoorsman, this bag binds all he could need.
- Tool Pen – Available in conjuration and mini-tools for easy use.
- Whiskey Stones – Freeze these rocks to use in place of ice in drinks “on a rocks.”
Gifts for Older Kids Teens
My comparison kids have gotten harder to emporium for, though these gifts all got their sign of approval!
- Buddha Board – A relaxing way to paint with customarily H2O (it evaporates and we can paint again).
- Leather Journal – A pleasing leather biography for sketching or journaling.
- Japanese Puzzle Box – These pleasing nonplus boxes are a singular approach for comparison kids to keep profitable equipment protected and fun to learn.
- Rubix Cube (or Giant Rubix Cube) – The 1980s called, though we told it we are gripping a Rubix Cube. Older kids adore training to solve this.
- Star Wars Legos – Popular among vast kids and teenagers with dozens to select from.
- Build Your Own Programmable Robot Kit – A favorite with my oldest. Build a drudge and module it!
- Grown-Up Coloring Books – Coloring isn’t customarily for tiny kids anymore. These “adult coloring books” are unequivocally minute and studies uncover that coloring is relaxing.
- Boogie Board – Reusable residence that encourages doodling and drawing.
- Kindle Fire – An affordable inscription with a lot of capabilities.
- Runaway Alarm Clock – Does your teen have difficulty waking up? This alarm time runs divided and keeps creation sound until caught!
- Natural Makeup Brushes – If your teen is aged adequate to wear makeup, these healthy brushes are great!
- Power Cube Wall Adapter – Surge guardian and charges mixed inclination during once.
- Collapsible Duffel Bag – Great bag for brief trips that collapses to a tiny size.
- Minnetonka Chrissy Boots (for teenage girls) – Super comfy boots!
- Cash inside a Money Maze Puzzle Box – Give income so they can get what they like, though make it fun by stealing it inside this nonplus cube.
- No Crease Ponytail Holders – These are unequivocally renouned right now. They are peaceful on hair and don’t leave a crease!
- Travel Hammock – Have an outdoorsy teen? These transport hammocks fall tiny and are awesome.
- Pocket Strings Guitar – A fun approach to learn guitar! Fits simply in a backpack.
Gift Ideas for Younger Kids
There are positively a many options to select from when looking for gifts for children, though I’ve found that many are lower-quality cosmetic equipment that mangle simply and recover damaging endocrine disrupting chemicals into a home or that customarily promote one activity. These are a few of a gifts I’ve found in new years that have survived a continuance exam of a residence and that a children have enjoyed a most:
- Gym 1 Indoor Doorway Gym – Our kids’ favorite Christmas present of all time. It is a gym that mounts in a doorway support and they use it any day.
- Snap Circuits – Really neat pack that lets kids learn about electricity by building opposite forms of elementary machines like a fan, a radio, etc.
- Art Kit – A favorite among a girls. This pack contains markers, paints, colored pencils, and more.
- Seedling Wooden People kit – Kids can emanate mini wooden people.
- Mini Trampoline for Indoor Play – We’ve had a trampoline in a residence for years and it is good for cold or stormy days. Rebounding (bouncing) is also good for adults!
- Wooden Twig Colored Pencils – Wooden colored pencils done from twigs. Good distance for younger kids customarily training to write and draw.
- Wooden People and Craft Supplies – Our kids desired creation their possess tiny wooden dolls with these.
- Plasma Car – Our tiny kids adore these and they are good for kids of all sizes.
- Natural Paints – Made from healthy earth pigments.
- Design Your Own Superhero Cape – A fun activity that encourages creativity and is good for talented play.
- Microscope Kit – My oldest desired looking during hair, dirt, and all kind of other things in this microscope.
- Crayon Rocks – Portable and fun for littles who still have difficulty with unchanging crayons.
- Or Beeswax Crayons – Triangular crayons done of healthy beeswax.
- Doll House – Fits Barbie distance dolls and other smaller dolls.
- Stainless Steel Play Kitchen Pots and Pans – My daughters play kitchen with these for hours!
- Beginner Piano Keyboard (and giveaway Hoffman Academy Lessons) – These are a good approach to get a kids started with music.
- Boogie Board – A reusable essay inscription that encourages creativity.
- Sun Art – Fun educational qualification thought that kids love.
- Kendama Game – Fun interactive diversion that encourages movement.
Gifts for Babies (and Expecting Parents)
There are literally thousands of options for gifts for babies, though many of them enclose endocrine disrupting plastics or will customarily never get used. With over a decade of parenting and 6 kids, these are a gifts, toys, and rigging that done a cut for us.
- Pregnancy Affirmation Cards – we adore these honeyed cards that inspire profound moms!
- Organic Mattress Cover – Protect baby from mold and allergens in mattresses.
- Organic Cotton Crib Sheet – Soft organic piece for crib.
- Organic Muslin Swaddling Blankets – My favorite blankets that are ideal for swaddling or nursing.
- Snot Sucker – Not as sum as it sounds and a lifesaver if baby is sick!
- Baby Bouncer – This bouncer indeed bounces! Rock with a feet to keep baby asleep.
- Food Grade Silicone Fruit Teethers – A favorite with my 9-month-old!
- Hape Wooden Toys – we adore these high-quality wooden toys!
- Ergo Organic Baby Carrier – A good organic baby conduit that is gentle for mom or father too!
- Sophie a Giraffe – This teething fondle has a ardent following with a under-one-year crowd!
- Fleece Newborn Booties – Babies always conduct to remove socks, though these stay on and keep toes warm!
- Manhattan Toys Rattle and Clutching Toy – Little ones adore this enchanting wooden toy.
- Natural Rubber Orthodontic Pacifier – For babies who will take a pacifier, try this healthy rubber option.
- Baltic Amber Teething Necklace – May assistance ease teething pain.
- Manhattan Toys Circle Toy – A pleasing and fun fondle that baby adore to play with.
- Natural Rubber Teething Toy – The customarily fondle my baby prefers to my finger when teething gets bad.
- Organic Cotton Teether – An organic string and timber teething fondle option.
- Shea Moisture Baby Wash and Lotion – Fabulous smelling baby rinse and unguent though a junk!
- Animalz Wooden Animal Toys – Adorable and durable wooden animal toys.
Gifts for a Chef or Foodie
Does someone in your life adore to prepare (or eat)? These gifts make spending time in a kitchen so many fun!
- Stainless Steel Coffee Percolator – No plastic, no junk, customarily overwhelming coffee that stays gentle for hours in this all-stainless percolator.
- Blendtec or Vitamix – both are amazing blenders that will final for years!
- Stainless Steel Immersion Blender – Great for sauces, smoothies, consistent things in a pot or vessel and so many more.
- Yogurt Maker – Homemade yogurt tastes so many improved than store bought and is elementary to make.
- Ice Cream Maker – Make any kind of ice cream: dairy-free, sugar-free, etc.
- Lead-free Crock Pot – A good delayed cooker with a lead-free crock.
- Instant Pot – This electric vigour cooker has roughly transposed a delayed cooker and we use it during slightest 3 times a week.
- Crinkle Cutter – So a kids can assistance cut food for meals.
- Stainless Steel Bowls – Great for mixing, serving, and storage.
- Spiral Slicer – Make vegetables into noodles with this turn slicer.
- Stainless Steel Straws – Replace disposable straws perpetually with these steel straws.
- Huck Towels – Similar to a towels they use in puncture rooms… these towels are super absorbent, good for cleaning and easy to wash.
- Mason Jars + Cuppow Lids + Sprouting Lids – Use mason jars for cups and a opportunities are endless.
- Kombucha Brewing Supplies – Do we splash kombucha? If so, do we make your own? It is so many improved and a flavors are endless.
- Dehydrator – Preserve dishes with a immaculate steel dehydrator.
- Xtrema Cookware – Scratch-proof ceramic pans.
- Bamboo Utensils – These inexpensive bamboo utensils are good for cooking.
- Stainless Steel Large Baking Dish – These have been a lifesaver when cooking for vast get-togethers with family and friends.
- Glass Electric Tea Kettle – Make tea in seconds with this potion electric tea kettle.
- Salt Block for Cooking – we adore cooking fish, beef and even baked products on a salt retard for extraordinary flavor.
- Premium Milk Frother – If we wish to open for an surprising (and some-more pricey) gift, this divert frother creates coffee emporium estimable stew for coffee.
- Organic Spice Set – These super high-quality organic spices (from my favorite olive oil makers) are beautifully finished and come in processed blends like Smoky, Tex-Mex, Savory, Taco, Bagel, and some-more to make dainty cooking easy.
Gift Ideas for a Grandparents
Our relatives both live circuitously and are concerned in a kids’ lives. we always onslaught with what to get them that somehow says “thanks for all we did for me all of those years and interjection for being customarily as overwhelming with my kids.” We customarily give them something handmade from a grandkids, though these are some other ideas that have been a hit. (Some of these are also ideas for this year, so Mom, if you’re reading this … don’t review past here. 😉 )
- Amazon Prime Membership – What my relatives are removing this year (don’t tell them!). This gives them giveaway 2-day shipping on many equipment and giveaway streaming of many film and music.
- Photo Frame – This print support was a strike a few years ago with a parents. No imagination suit detectors, wi-fi, bluetooth or anything else that can stop working.
- Kindle Fire – My hermit got my mom a Kindle a integrate of years ago and she uses it utterly a bit.
- Terracotta Plant Waterer – Perhaps not a many imagination of gifts, though unequivocally unsentimental for anyone with residence plants (I customarily systematic some). It upcycles a potion bottle to H2O a plant for weeks.
- Wine Subscription – If your relatives are wine-drinkers, they will adore this wine subscription box of organic biodynamic wines.
- Royally Flawless Face Oil – Ditch all a overpriced anti-aging creams out there. This oil uses high-quality mixture for genuine results.
- Shiatsu Massage Pillow – we got this for my mom final Christmas and she uses it all a time.
- Glass Electric Tea Kettle – For tea-drinkers, this electric potion tea kettle creates tea accessible roughly on demand.
- Instant Pot – The grandparents adore it for all a reasons we adore it- faster and some-more healthful meals!
- The Grandparent Book Journal – A honeyed approach to inspire kids and grandparents to spend time together and a pleasing souvenir of family history.
- Or anything on a lists above that they will love!
“Just in Case” Gifts
These inexpensive gifts are good to have on palm for when someone drops by with a present or to take to celebration hosts. we keep several of these wrapped to give when someone brings a present by unexpectedly:
- Electric Wine Bottle Opener – A fun approach to open adult a bottle of wine.
- RTIC Tumbler – Great for gripping drinks prohibited or cold while on a go.
- Bottle of Wine – We have a subscription to these tasty biodynamic wines, so we always have an additional bottle on hand.
- Grocery Bag Carrying Handles – They make carrying all those bags of groceries a lot easier!
- Bag of Organic Coffee – Who doesn’t adore coffee, generally when it’s organic and satisfactory trade?
- Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Iced Coffee Pot/Maker – I’m a vast fan of cold decoction coffee and this is a good approach to make it.
- Car Diffuser – Keep a automobile smelling good all year long!
- Mason Jar Solar Light – Add some pleasing ambiance to any room with these solar lights.
- Mason Jar with Drinking Lid – Ditch a cosmetic and splash out of old-school mason jars!
Funny Gifts for Dirty Santa and Gift Exchanges
These are some of my favorite humorous present ideas for unwashed santa or white elephant present exchanges. Sure to get lots of laughs!
- Toilet Light – For those night time lavatory trips.
- Nap Sack Prank Box – Take a snooze anywhere with this hood.
- Prank Pack Crib Dribbler – A fun antic for baby someone with a baby.
- iDrive Prank Pack – This is customarily hilarious!
- “You Parked Like An Idiot” Cards – we cruise my father would indeed use these!
- Slipper Genie Mopping Slipper – This competence indeed get my kids to assistance brush a building some-more often.
- The Obsessive Chef Cutting Board – For a OCD chef.
- Pooping Pooch Calendar – Yep, it’s accurately what we picture… ideal (or awful?!) for a dog partner in your family!
- Banana Slicer – If you’re going to eat bananas, given not cut it correctly?
- Cards Against Humanity – These are impossibly irreverent, though will have we on a building shouting for hours.
- Maybe Swearing Will Help Coloring Book and Markers – For a potty mouth (or purify mouth?) in your life 🙂
Family Gifts Outdoor Fun Gifts
If you’re like us and mostly select family gifts that a whole family can suffer (or suffer improved health given of), we competence adore these options. This list also includes outside activity gifts that we use and love.
- Sauna – This is one present that will have long-lasting health benefits. It isn’t an inexpensive gift, though one that family can suffer all year.
- Joovv Light – Like a sauna, this present also brings a advantage of boosting health. Red light therapy is well-studied for a skin and mitochondria advantages and this is one of my favorite tools of my daily routine.
- Rapid Release – Like a chiropractor and a massage therapist built into one. This device is designed to recover flesh tragedy and it works! we adore this thing.
- Myobuddy – A percussive exhilarated massager that targets flesh and fascia. A lot of people use this for cellulite, we customarily use it for decrease and fascia massage.
- Wholetones Music Subscription – Uses balmy song with targeted sound frequencies to satisfy health advantages like highlight reduction, focus, sleep… and yes, it works even for kids! we adore this one too given it isn’t a earthy object to store around a house.
- Organic Natural Mattresses – This was a present to any other one year and we adore a mattress. We have an Intellibed and adore it, though My Green Mattress is also a good choice and not as pricey.
- Natural Cookware – we got some of this cookware for Christmas years ago and have been regulating it given then!
- Matching Organic Jammies – Switching to organic PJs is one approach to revoke chemical bearing from wardrobe by half and these organic jammies are a favorites.
- A Year of Wine – we adore wine, though many booze is infested with chemicals and additives. Hubby and we give any other healthy booze from Dry Farm Wines.
- Trampoline – Not customarily for kids when we cruise a lymphatic advantages of jumping!
- Swing – Our kids adore this backyard pitch and they can all fit on it!
- Slackline – Like a change lamp and trampoline in one. It encourages change and coordinating and is hours of fun.
- Ninjaline – Like gorilla bars though tougher. A lot of people use these for Ninja Warrior training, though a kids customarily cruise it is fun!
Natural Beauty Home Gifts (Ones to Buy or DIY)
Home Beauty to DIY
I adore receiving homemade gifts and creation them for others. we have hundreds of DIY recipes and tutorials on a blog, though a ones on this list make a best gifts. These are generally ideal for stocking stuffers!
If we aren’t into a DIY options, here are some good store-bought alternatives:
- Lotion Bars – If you’d like unguent bars identical to my recipes, though that we don’t have to make yourself, check out Made On, a small, family-owned association that creates all kinds of unguent bars, soaps, healthy baby products, and hair products that are adult to my standards. If we use the code WELLNESSMAMA, you’ll get a 15% bonus on your order!
- Alitura Skincare – Alitura uses organic botanicals and superfood mixture to uphold a skin. This is critical skincare with a works: clay masks, complete moisturizers, derma rollers, and more. Use a formula WELLNESS for 20% off!
- Toups Organics (Makeup Beauty) – Heather of Mommypotamus introduced me to this line and they have an implausible line of purify cosmetics, lotions, and even a baking-soda giveaway deodorant for supportive types.
- Crunchy Betty Facial Serum Natural Deodorant: Mentioned before, though we can’t contend adequate about them.
- Branch Basics Cleaners – I know I’d be happy to find some all-natural cleaning products (I don’t have to make) underneath a Christmas tree.
- Vibrant Blue Oils – Wildcrafted and organic essential oil blends done to support specific health conditions. Use a formula WELLNESSMAMA10 to get 10% off by Dec 31st.
- Magnesium Oil – Spray on for relaxation, detox support, even deodorant!
- Homebiotic Spray – Like a probiotic for your home, this freshens atmosphere by targeting a source of bad smells… germ and mold.
- Genexa OTC Medicines – So many of what goes in children’s medicine is just flavors, dyes, preservatives, and fillers. Genexa is a initial to come adult with a line of over a opposite and homeopathic drugs totally giveaway of all nonessential additives. we give these to my kids for colds, coughs, fevers, or even customarily a bad night of sleep, and they’ve worked good for us.
- Kid-Safe Essential Oil Roll-Ons – For sleep, headaches, cold relief, and more, though carrying to worry about disastrous side effects.
There’s substantially a lot some-more that could be combined to this list, though these are my stream favorites. If we still haven’t found a ideal present on this list, Heather shares all of her favorite healthy gifts here.
What is on your Christmas list this year? What are we removing for friends and family?