Robyn Openshaw is an implausible tellurian being and dear crony of mine, as we all substantially remember from a prior podcast interview. we met Robyn a few years ago during a biological medicine hospital in Switzerland and we unequivocally strike it off. She’s extraordinary given she is not usually a dedicated singular mom of 4 kids (who are all now drifting a coop), she’s also managed to transport to a outrageous series of clinics opposite a globe, interviewing a world’s tip experts and inspecting clinics that understanding with biological medicine and choice therapies.
Because of her heated personal investigate and firsthand knowledge, Robyn is now deliberate one of a tip experts in a universe herself on all kinds of health topics. She’s lectured in over 450 cities in a final 6 years after rising her renouned site, GreenSmoothieGirl.com, and has authored fifteen books including a bestsellers The Green Smoothies Diet and 12 Steps to Whole Food. Her latest book is called Vibe.
Not to discuss (but we will) that Robyn is a former psychotherapist and university highbrow to boot. Her recommendation is unequivocally value taking, so don’t skip this or a prior podcast episode!
Episode Highlights With Robyn Openshaw
- The personal family predicament that got Robyn started on her query to find a best health clinics
- The series of cancer cells a tellurian physique creates each day
- How biological medicine views cancer (that many U.S. docs wouldn’t determine with)
- Where Robyn found a many considerable health treatments that unequivocally done a difference
- What’s on a menu during a biological health clinic
- Why we (Katie) did a liver detox there (and how mostly we should do one)
- Health advantages of a coffee enema and since we competence wish to do one!
- Dr. Petra’s credentials and training
- What to design during a clinic
- And more!
Resources We Mention
- Come to Switzerland with me in 2019!
- Webinar on Switzerland clinic
- Robyn’s books
- My final podcast with Robyn: 110: How Vibrational Frequencies Affect Our Daily Lives
More From Wellness Mama
- 150: Debunking Myths About Gallbladder Disease With Deborah Graefer From Gallbladder Attack
- 169: From Advanced Stage Cancer to Remission in 7 Months on a Quest to Cure Cancer
- 170: Using Biological Medicine Uncommon Therapies to Help With Chronic Conditions
- 231: Conquering Avoiding Breast Cancer With a 7 Essentials System From Dr. V
- Natural Liver Gall Bladder Cleanse
If we went to a biological health clinic, what would we wish assistance with? Do we have questions we can pass on to Robyn? Please dump a criticism next or leave a examination on iTunes to let us know. We value meaningful what we consider and this helps other moms find a podcast as well.
Thank You to Today’s Sponsors
This part is brought to we by Branch Basics. They are one of my favorite companies since they are rebellious dual vital problems with one elementary solution. We’ve all listened about a problems with singular use cosmetic and how they are polluting a environment, how overuse of plastics is bad for us as humans. And if you’ve review my blog, you’re also good wakeful of a intensity pitfalls of oppressive domicile cleaners, generally if we have kids in a house. Branch Basics helps on both of these fronts. They have a world’s safest non-toxic cleaning combine that is plant-based and biodegradable so it’s protected for a environment, as good as non-GMO and not tested on animals. Since it is a concentrate, a singular bottle lasts a unequivocally prolonged time that drastically cuts down on additional cosmetic bottles that we would get if we bought cleaners already pre-made. It’s peaceful adequate to be used on skin, even on babies, though clever adequate to purify floors or greasy messes and even provide paint stains. And we use it to make an all-purpose cleaner to provide stains in a washing and even use it as washing soap. Their bottles are all reusable or we can do what we do and brew all in reusable potion bottles instead. And when we contend it is good for everything, we meant it! we lift a travel-size foamer siphon when we transport for use as palm soap instead of regulating nasty soaps in bathrooms, and we use it as a face wash, shampoo, eye makeup remover, mark treatment, and so many more. we use a same combine during home to make many each cleaning product in my home. You might have seen on my IG how we used their cleaning combine and oxygen boost to rinse my white couches naturally. we use Branch Basics in some approach each singular day. Check it out and squeeze some of your possess during branchbasics.com/wellnessmama and save 15% with a formula MAMA15.
This part is brought to we by Alitura Naturals skincare. You guys desired a founder, Andy, when he came on this podcast to speak about his possess skin recovering tour after a comfortless collision that caused large scarring on his face. From this knowledge he grown some of a many manly and effective healthy skin caring options from serums to masks and a formula are manifest in his ideally transparent skin that is giveaway of scars! we adore a facade and use it a integrate times a week, and mostly use a bullion serum during night to uphold my skin while we sleep. All of their products have super purify mixture and they unequivocally work! Andy is positively dedicated to formulating a top peculiarity products probable and it shows. Check them out during alituranaturals.com/wellnessmama and use a bonus formula WELLNESS to get 20% off.