There’s so many justification that what we eat affects not usually a bodies though a smarts too. Today we lay down with Autumn Smith of Paleovalley, an extraordinary association that creates some of my favorite healthy snacks. Autumn explains since she became so committed to healthy eating that she even left her career being a aptness tutor (for Jennifer Lopez!) to pursue holistic nutrition.
Autumn’s recommendation is always so unsentimental and helpful, and I’m vehement to hear her thoughts on how we can support good mental health for ourselves and a kids with a food choices.
Episode Highlights: Autumn Smith of Paleovalley
- what a many new scholarship shows about a clever tie between food and mental health
- Autumn’s possess onslaught with IBS and a diet changes that incited her life around
- the dark law-breaker behind many cases of depression
- why blood sugarine issues might be mistaken for psychiatric symptoms
- the reasons gluten and dairy are cryptic for so many
- common nutritious deficiencies in kids with ADHD
- whether or not GMOs are partial of a problem
- and more!
Resources We Mention
- Glucometer (blood glucose monitor)
- Keto Mojo (ketone and blood glucose monitor)
- EverlyWell IGG test
- SRSLY gluten-free bread
- The Metabolic Approach to Cancer by Dr. Nasha Winters
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Wired to Eat by Robb Wolf
“I consider a lot of times in a Paleo space, we consider a lot about what we’re not eating, no gluten, no soy, no dairy…. But what we find is not as many people are unequivocally focusing on, “What am we unequivocally eating?” And so we consider if we are perplexing to get absolved of a mental health emanate by shortening inflammation, focusing on nutritious firmness is key.”
More From Wellness Mama
- 82: Discovering a SIBO Solution with Sylvie McCracken
- Lab Tests You Can Order From Home (Without A Doctor)
- My Experience With Water Fasting Why I’ll Do It Again
- Why SIBO Leads to Major Health Problems (And How to Fix It)
- Gluten Is Not a Food Group
- Why You Should Never Eat Vegetable Oil or Margarine
Do we notice that certain dishes impact your romantic and mental health? Or do we have questions for Autumn? Please dump a criticism next or leave a examination on iTunes to let us know. We value meaningful what we consider and this helps other moms find a podcast as well.
Many Thanks to Today’s Sponsors
This part is brought to we by Thrive Market. Literally half of a equipment in my cupboard right now are from Thrive Market and many are their Thrive marketplace line. I’ve been selling during Thrive Market for years and always sequence my cupboard staples from them. Here’s a tip- when we check out Thrive, that we can do with a 30-day giveaway membership only for being a listener of this podcast, click on a Thrive Market formula tab. These products are during an even bigger bonus than their normal ignored prices and are super high quality. In a pantry, you’ll find their condiments like coconut aminos, almond butter, canned fish and tomato products, bulk baking ingredients, chia seeds and other seeds, nuts, and healthy snacks and more. Just for being a Wellness mom Podcast listener, we can get an additional 25% off your initial squeeze + a giveaway 30-day membership to Thrive Market during thrivemarket.com/katie
This podcast is sponsored by Genexa. we adore this association since they are formulating cleaner and healthier medicines and homeopathic that are all organic and non-GMO. They extensively exam all and have a law complement that lets them emanate formulas that work but damaging additives. One of my favorites is their allergy formula… they have both a homeopathic kids chronicle and an adult chronicle that works splendidly and we always take it with us when we transport or are in new environments. It’s also good for a one week a year my hubby has allergies in a spring. To emporium their full line of organic and non-GMO medicines, go to Genexa.com/Wellnessmama and use formula WELLNESS for 20% off your order!