I’m always on a surveillance for healthy, nourishing, and juicy meals. we adore my Mandarin duck recipe so we suspicion I’d try orange beef. I’m so blissful we did! This orange beef dish is a ideal recipe for adding a small bit of honeyed to a juicy dish. It’s also really easy to make and a good dish to make forward and solidify for another night.
Healthy Orange Beef Stew Ingredients
This nutritive and robust dish is good on a cold day or when we need to feed a crowd. It’s packaged with nutrients for a stuffing and juicy meal. Here are some of a healthy mixture in this recipe:
Beef bone gas is arguably an even some-more healthful food than a beef itself. Bone gas contains many of a vitamins and minerals of a beef though in an easier to digest form. Its amino poison structure and high gelatin calm creates it balmy and recovering for a gut.
I don’t typically splash extract or let my kids splash extract since it is really high in sugarine and it’s easy to splash too much. But in this case, we’re regulating extract as a sweetener. The orange extract also includes many of a vitamins and minerals of an orange (if it’s creatively squeezed and not pasteurized), creation it a healthy sweetener.
Healthy Soy Sauce
Conventional soy salsa is juicy though contains soy and gluten–two things we like to avoid. So we use a healthier soy salsa choice instead. If we have a additional time, I’ll make this DIY version (there is also a couple to a store-bought chronicle if you’re brief on time).
This starchy unfeeling is a good source of beta-carotene (a predecessor to vitamin A). It’s also a good source of vitamin C, manganese, copper, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, biotin, and other vitamins and minerals.
Grass-fed beef is a juicy and nutritive food. It has aloft amounts of omega-3 greasy acids and healthy fats like Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) than required beef. It also contains B vitamins, antioxidants, protein, selenium, zinc, phosphorus, choline, pantothenic acid, iron, and potassium. If we can’t find grass-fed beef from a internal farm, there are online options for peculiarity grass-fed beef.
Want More? Comfort Foods for Cold Days
If you’re looking for some-more comfort food recipes for a cold days and nights of winter, here are some of my favorites:
- Mandarin Chicken – This recipe rivals a grill chronicle though doesn’t embody diseased mixture like high fructose corn syrup.
- Boeuf Bourguignon – This Julia Child desirous recipe is hearty, rich, and amazing!
- Cauliflower Beef Stroganoff – Cauliflower is a bottom in this recipe (instead of egg noodle) for a healthier version.
- Bean-Free Chili – This juicy recipe usually takes a few ingredients, creation it an easy cupboard meal.
- Garlic Soup – There’s zero improved than garlic when it’s cold outward (and cold deteriorate is raging). This robust soup is good for boosting a defence system.
- Instant Pot Beef Curry – This recipe is on my list to try, as I’m always a fan of a good curry!
Orange Beef Stew
What is your favorite beef dish recipe? I’d adore to try it!