I severely can't wait to dive into this part since we’re going low on a subject nearby and dear to each mom’s heart (and sanity)… how to get improved sleep!
Whether it’s due to kids, operative late, wiring addiction, or we plain usually can’t sleep… too many of us are skipping changed hours of shut-eye. This impacts health some-more than we realize.
Today I’m here with Harpreet Rai, CEO of Oura Health, a association that creates Oura Ring, a nap and activity tracker that we have been regulating to lane a peculiarity of my nap as good as flood markers. He has some fascinating contribution to share about how a bodies duty during sleep, because we need it so much, and healthy ways to solve nap problems.
Episode Highlights: Oura Ring
- why change work is deliberate a carcinogen
- the genuine problems that occur when we don’t sleep
- sneaky small habits that sack us of a peculiarity nap we need
- what a mind and physique do while sleeping (it’s fascinating!)
- why we feel additional intoxicated some mornings
- what a Oura Ring can do to lane heart rate variability and urge your nap patterns
- and more!
Resources We Mention
- Oura Ring – use discount formula “wellnessmama” to save $50 on any of their rings
- Why We Sleep by Matt Walker
- Ishmael by Daniel Quinn
- Chili Pad
- Blackout curtains
More From Wellness Mama
- 58: How Knowing Your Chronotype Can Improve Your Sleep
- 89: Why Sleep Is More Important Than Diet and Exercise Combined with Shawn Stevenson
- 132: How to Use Cannabidiol or CBD for Sleep, Hormones, and Health
- 9 Lessons We Can Learn From Europe (Food, Wine Sleep)
- Natural Ways to Get Better Sleep (Even If You’re a Mom!)
- Can a Weighted Blanket Transform Your Kid’s Sleep?
- How to Create a Perfect Sleep Environment
What kind of nap are we getting? Do we use any kind of nap tracker like a Oura Ring? Also, greatfully take dual mins to leave a review on iTunes. we value meaningful what we consider and this helps other moms find a podcast as well!
Many Thanks to Today’s Sponsors
This part is brought to we by Perfect Keto. we have listened from a lot of we who are perplexing a keto diet right now. And Perfect Keto has several products that make it so most easier and tastier. They have keto-friendly sports drinks with 0 additives, 0 carbs, and usually high-quality ingredients. And I’ve gotten so many questions about this. They also have exogenous ketones that lift blood ketone levels adult to 1.5 millimoles per liter. So that would be simulating a fast. A lot of people use these exogenous ketones to boost mental performance, and appetite production, and fat blazing but a need to do extended fasting. And Perfect Keto unequivocally usually helps make ketosis accessible to everyone, everywhere, all a time but a need to do extended fasting, like we said. You can check out these and all of their other products during perfectketo.com/wellnessmama. And if we use a formula HEALTHYMOMS, all uppercase, we can save 20% on any order.
This podcast is brought to we by Thrive Market, my online go-to for cupboard staples and many of my favorite foods. Thrive marketplace now carries all from non-perishables to tolerable and organic beef and seafood. Their Thrive Market code line of products has all from diapers, to canned tuna and sardines, to cupboard staples like bulk ingredients, flours, baking soda, nuts, seeds, all of it during reduce prices and many of a dishes that they lift are formidable to find locally, during slightest where we live. And they are easy to source during Thrive. we always batch adult on things like pickles, almond milk, spices, sprouted rice and quinoa, coconut aminos, chia seeds and many other favorite products and keep my cupboard stocked. Just for being a Wellness Mama podcast listener, we can get 25% off your initial squeeze and a 30-day giveaway membership by going to thrivemarket.com/Katie.